- United Arab Emirates
- Desert Safari Tours
- Dubai Royal Camel Racing Club
Dubai Royal Camel Racing Club
Embark on a unique journey into the world of Camels, the national treasure of the UAE, and the beloved companion of the Emiratis. From Camel feeding to Camel rides, from riding our Dune Buggy to a visit to our heritage tent and sampling delicious camel milks , ice-creams and even a Camel burger, there is something to do for everyone! Last but certainly not least, take part in an interactive Camel race – the definite highlight of the trip! It is the ultimate destination for those looking to learn more than a little bit about the UAE culture.
With an area of nearly 30,000 square meters, the sports management company under the Royal Camel Group of the United Arab Emirates has specially set up the Dubai Royal Camel Race, which is located in the world’s largest camel breeding base: Camelicious Dubai Royal Camel Milk Factory. Camel, a standard camel track over 400 meters, leisure area, entertainment area, viewing area are all available.
Plan Your Visit:
- Days of Operation: Wednesday and Friday
- Time: 3.30 pm- 6.00pm
- Location: Dubai Royal Camel Racing club, Al Ain Road, Exit 26, Um Nahad 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Wednesday||15:30 - 18:00|
|Saturday||15:30 - 18:00|