Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
Spend a night under the moonlight and stars in one of the most beautiful desert in the world. Overnight Desert Safari Dubai gives you the opportunity to experience both evening safari and night stay in Dubai Desert. Overnight desert safari followed by all the activities of evening desert safari. It gives you a unique experience to stay overnight in our Bedouin desert camp. All the arrangement will be made by our team. Overnight Desert Safari Dubai is a perfect option for those who love camping and want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Overnight Desert Safari Dubai starts with a pickup from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. One of our experience desert safari guides will pick you in 4x4 Land Cruiser. The next step is to drive towards Dubai desert which is 30 to 45 minutes away from the main city. Once you reached to the desert the first activity is the most exciting and thrilling dune bashing in the high red dunes of Dubai Desert. Our Experience safari guide will make you feel the real thrill and adventure. During dune bashing, there will be photo stop where you can capture some beautiful scenery of the evening. So don’t forget to bring your camera and take some shots for a lifetime memory.
After Dune driving the driver will take you to our Bedouin desert Camp for the remaining activities. In the desert camp, there are Arabic welcome, coffee, dates, soft drinks, water, and camel riding for taking pictures. Those who love tattoo or henna painting they can visit the henna painting stall. You can wear Arabic Costumes for Pictures; watch live entertainment show, international Buffet dinner and much more till the last belly Dance show.
The highlight of the Overnight Desert Safari Dubai
- Pickup and drop off through a 4x4 land cruiser
- Experience overnight stay in the desert
- Dune Bashing by experience safari driver in the red dunes of Arabian Desert
- Sand and Sunset Photography
- Arabic welcome in the desert safari camp
- Arabic Coffee & Dates
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Camel riding for pictures
- Arabic Costumes for pictures
- Shisha smoking in the desert camp
- BBQ International Buffet dinner
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- Live Tanura Dance show
- Live Belly Dance show
- Mattress, Blanket and other arrangements for overnight stay.
- Washroom Facility for both male and female
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Buggy
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional can be book on request on additional charges.
- Pregnant women, guest with back pain, neck pain, major surgeries and child below 3 years is not recommended to do the dune bashing.
- However if such guest wants overnight stay they can request for a private land cruiser.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
How to Book
- Contact us through email, call or WhatsApp for 24/7 support.
|Sunday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Monday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Tuesday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Wednesday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Thursday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Friday||15:30 - 09:00|
|Saturday||15:30 - 09:00|