Ready. Set. Ekart!
The latest generation of electric go-karts – providing amateurs and experienced drivers with the ultimate driving experience!
Ekart is the perfect place for a challenge with friends, a fun family activity, or a memorable afternoon with your coworkers for the perfectly organized corporate event.
Get all the information about your experience here, and then come down to experience it in person! Buy your tickets at the ticket counters.
location_on Opposite the Food Court, The Dubai Mall Zabeel
STEP 1: Register
Register yourself to create a rider profile. The profile will be saved and used for your future visits to EKart Zabeel.
STEP 2: Book a session
Choose a session (details below) and make the payments at one of the designated payment kiosks.
STEP 3: Head over to the arena
The turnstiles to the arena open 30 minutes before the start of your session. Enter the arena to begin induction.
STEP 4: Gear up
You will be provided with an EKart jumpsuit and a locker. Suit up and store your belongings in the locker.
STEP 5: Attend the safety briefing
Your safety is the top priority at EKart Zabeel. Their trained staff will walk you through the rider requirements and the kart control functions so you know how to operate and maneuver it to have a safe, enjoyable ride.
STEP 6: Go Karting
Time to hit the track. Get in the e-kart and zoom your way through the session with family and friends. Record lap times, share and compete for a fun go-karting experience in Dubai.
- Timed session
- Safety briefing
- Jumpsuit & helmet provided
- Lap time recorded & shared
- The drivers should be minimum 14 years of age, at least 140 cm tall and weigh no more than 120kg
- One session lasts approximately 8 minutes
- All sessions include a safety briefing and the ability to record and share lap time
- The race event also includes qualifying sessions before the actual race sessions
- Helmets and jumpsuits are provided with every session
- Do not wear loose clothes or open shoes if you intend to drive at EKart