Hysteria Haunted Attraction Dubai
The first haunted attraction of its kind in the region, Hysteria is an extreme fear experience. It takes guests on a journey through their darkest nightmares and deepest fears. Please beware that this is not for the faint-hearted!. However, If you're looking for a thrilling experience that will kick your adrenaline up a notch, then Hysteria is the perfect place for you. Check out Dubai's only haunted attraction for an extremely scary journey through a ghostly manor. Brave the chilling entrance and find yourself lost in an endless pit of darkness. Make your way to chilling, dimly lit rooms, all of which inhabited by maniacal characters that will have you screaming in fear. Stumble upon macabre scenes and jumpscare devices along the maze-like corridors as you make a break towards the exit. For an even more memorable visit, bring your friends as well and bond over the horrifying attraction's realistic qualities.
What to Expect
If you are brave enough to walk through the doors of Hysteria, you will find yourself in a haunted mansion of dimly lit rooms and dark corridors, each with its own scare-element that will leave you petrified. Be prepared to encounter fear-inducing characters and gruesome surprises along your ghoulish journey. Prepare to scream. If you are a thrill-seeker, an adrenaline junkie, a horror movie fan or you simply like to try new experiences; Hysteria is for you if you think you’re brave enough.
Things to Remember
- A maximum of 4 people can enter Hysteria at any given time to ensure full enjoyment of the experience.
- Children aged 0-16 are not recommended to enter the attraction
- Children aged 0-13 must be accompanied by a parent
- Participants must enter at their own risk. They must take full responsibility for themselves in cases of medical emergencies
- Due to the extreme nature of the attraction, which features sudden scares, enclosed spaces and strobe lighting, it is strongly advised that those with heart –problems, claustrophobia, epilepsy, back or knee problems, high blood pressure, diabetes or any medical or mental condition to not enter. ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY IF YOU ARE PREGNANT.
- Participants can stay inside the attraction for as long as they want, although the experience generally lasts for only 10 minutes