Enjoy a snorkeling adventure in the Gulf of Oman and experience the underwater world with ease. Upon arrival at the snorkeling location, get kitted out with equipment that will allow you to observe the underwater attractions for extended periods with relatively little effort and to breathe while face-down on the surface of the sea.
Snorkeling is a fun, safe, and easy way of seeing the incredible world beneath the waters of Fujairah. The snorkeling tour is suitable for both young and old and it’s also a budget-friendly water activity because you just need a diving mask and a snorkel. You can also wear swim fins (optional) if you want to propel faster in the water and without exerting too much effort. Plus, you don’t need to worry about wearing special clothing because you can just put on your regular swimwear and you’re off to go. To boot, there’s no pressure to be a great swimmer to participate in this activity as you can snorkel with a life vest on.
On the way to the snorkeling site, you get to ride a luxury boat and enjoy amenities like a sundeck, sunbed, and its own private bathroom. When you get to the snorkeling area, you’ll be given your snorkeling gear and you’re all set to explore the marine environment and see the creatures that reside within.
We serve complimentary soft drinks and water on board to keep you refreshed and give you plenty of energy for more snorkeling action.
- Unlimited soft drinks & water
- Mask, snorkel, & fins
- Professional certified instructor
- Excellent sound system
- Valid original passport or Emirates ID must be present on board.
- Trip Duration: 4 hours
- Daytime trip: 8:30 AM (daily Subject to availability)
- Location: Mirage Bab Al Bahr Resort & Tower Al Faqeet - Suwayfah - Fujairah
- Pickup and Drop are provided from Dubai to Fujairah upon request with additional charges apply.
- Underwater Photos (optional extra): 50AED
- Round Trip Transportation (optional extra): 125AED/person
- Note: Pick-up and drop-off service is only for Dubai tourists staying in Dubai hotels
Things to Remember:
- You have to be in good physical health and have at least basic swimming skills to go snorkeling.
- Children who are 8 to 9 years old must be accompanied by a parent who has at least basic swimming abilities.
- The boat can accommodate a maximum of 12 participants and you might be sharing the trip to Dibba Al Fujairah with scuba divers.
What to bring with you:
- Valid original passport or Emirates ID
- Comfortable swimming attire and footwear
- Extra set of clothes
Snorkeling spots and what you can expect to see:
We do not have a specific snorkeling location in Fujairah because we conduct our tours in different places each day. Our instructor will get in touch with you before your trip date to verify the final location. We go to all snorkeling sites but to give you an idea, here are some commonly visited locations:
Dibba Rock is a small rocky island with long sloping sides that are covered by a reef and surrounded by soft and boulder corals on each side. The sea is shallower on the west side of the rock which is perfect for snorkeling which gives you the opportunity to encounter different species of turtles particularly green turtles and hawksbill. There’s plenty of fish to see here like the clownfish, parrotfish, porcupine pufferfish, bannerfish, double-line fusilier, lionfish, triggerfish, and the jawfish. Keep your eyes open for manta rays, devils rays, spotted eagle rays, dolphins, and blacktip sharks that are also be spotted cruising in these waters. If your timing is right, you might encounter seasonal visitors like whale sharks.
Sharm Rock is noted for its three small outcrops of rocks that peak above the surface. The rocks are covered in soft corals which draw a plethora of marine life, making it a treat for snorkelers. You have a chance to encounter lionfish, boxfish, batfish, bowmouth guitarfish, porcupine fish, and other reef fish. Watch out for other interesting creatures like turtles, morays, and blacktip reef sharks.
Snoopy Island, named after its shape that resembles the famous Peanuts cartoon character, is surrounded by pristine beaches and luxurious resorts. The beautiful reefs brimming with shoals of reef fish are ideal for snorkeling where you can marvel at different kinds of reef fish, turtles, manta rays, stingrays, and blacktip reef sharks.