Love Boat Tour Dubai
Start your trip in the Dubai Marina Lagoon, pass by the world-famous 7-Star Burj Al Arab Hotel, then make your way to the Palm Jumeirah's notorious Atlantis the Palm Hotel. Trust us, these are remarkable sights that you don’t want to miss. This will be an exhilarating tour to remember, full of perfect selfie opportunities for you to post on social media, so don’t forget to bring your camera. Our excursions are ideal if you’re entertaining a group of friends or family visiting you in Dubai, or if you’re a tourist wanting to see the main sights in a more unique way.
Description & Highlight:
Sightseeing tour around Dubai Marina & Palm Jumeirah
Love Boat operates with three (3) speedboats with twelve (12) seats in each boat. During the tour, Love Boat will provide the following:
- Boat fuel
- Captain/Tour guide
- Life Jackets
- Refreshments (water and soft drinks)
- Departure point: Dubai Marina Walk - Opposite Spiney’s Supermarket
- Arrival point: Dubai Marina Walk - Opposite Spiney’s Supermarket
How to Get There:
- Love Boat is Located in Dubai Marina Walk, Near Marina Heights Tower, beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.
- From Sheikh Zayed Road Exit 32 Signs to Dubai Marina, straight at traffic lights towards Alkhaya St., head down to the roundabout.
- Vis Metro Get Down at Damac Properties Metro Station and then (3 to 5 min walk)
- Please arrive 30 mins before departure.
- Open Google Location Map and follow the directions.
- Children under 15 kg can’t be carried for safety reasons.
Medical Conditions, Pregnancy & Child Age:
- Children age 4 years and above are allowed and below 4 years old is not allowed.
- The customer agrees to disclose any pre-existing medical or other condition that may cause the customer to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the trip.
- Love Boats do not allow pregnant women or people with existing back complaints/ heart complaints to travel on our boats due to safety reasons.
- Passengers must advise Love Boats before booking of any medical conditions or disabilities that the passenger(s) are suffering from or have ever suffered from prior to booking, particularly dizzy spells epilepsy, back/bone conditions, and diabetes.
- Prior booking is required at least 24 hours in advance. (Subject to Availability)
- For a full refund at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience (Transfer charges apply).
- A minimum of 24 hours prior notice for reschedule the request. (Acceptable for one-time reschedule only and subject to availability).
- Love Boat reserves the right to move/cancel your booking due to operational needs or due to weather conditions and mechanical failure. In this instance, Love Boat will rearrange. If this is not possible, any fees already paid will be returned in full except transfer charges apply.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency return to the Operating Location (or any other along the route), Love Boat shall have no liability for replacement tickets and/or refunds.
- Please note that any end clients who miss the confirmed scheduled departure shall not be eligible for a reschedule or refund. Love Boat will prioritize all customers against their booking times and never allow late running clients to have an impact on later departure times.