Donut Ride Dubai
You may hear about the famous water sports activities in Dubai. But what about the Donut ride in Dubai which is one of the unique of all water sports somehow similar to the banana boat ride. However, the Donut ride is becoming the number one water activity for families, with their ease of use. Most importantly it is one of the most affordable water sports activities. It’s a just plain fun factor there really is a tubing towable that is a perfect fit for just about anyone.
If you love thrill and speed then Donut Ride is the perfect activity for you. The rider has to sit in a Donut-shaped floating balloon that would be getting pulled by a boat and you can enjoy the thrill and speed. Children can be given a normal experience; however, the adults can enjoy the real thrill and fun while taking the Donut ride in Dubai.
Are you looking for the much-awaited thrill? If yes then book Donut Ride today and enjoy the thrill, shout loudly, get wet and of course to enjoy the endless splashes of water during the ride and massive turns and exhilarating twists.
Get towed at high speed and bounce over the waves on Seawake's large inflatable donut or big Mable. A perfect activity for fun with friends and family. Maximum 6 pax. Age allowed 3y/o above.
Minimum of two guests required to make the booking. It’s a 15 minutes exciting ride. Take the life jacket, listen to the instructor, follow the instruction and be part of this thrilling water sports in Dubai
Highlights of Donut Ride in Dubai
- 15 Min Donut or Big Mable Ride in Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- Life Jackets
- Safety instructions by Professionals instructor
Things to Remember
- Child above 03 years is allowed and below 03 years are not allowed
- Minimum 2 guests required to book
- Operational from Monday to Sunday (Subject to availability & Weather Conditions)
- Morning 9 AM to Sunset
- Do check availability via live chat or WhatsApp before booking
Not Suitable for:
- Children below 03 years old
- Pregnant women
Meeting point & Time:
- Seabreacher Water Sports Jumeirah.
- Open Google Location Map
- Jumeirah 4, Umm Suqeim 1, Near Dubai Offshore Sailing Club, we are behind KFC, inside the P & O Marinas (main entrance), next to Fish Market.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your session. Failure to arrive on time will be considered as a No Show with No Refund or reschedule.
What to bring with you:
- Valid original passport or ID
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.