Abu Dhabi City Tour with Louvre Museum
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is an art and civilization museum, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The museum was inaugurated on 8 November 2017 by French President Emmanuel Macron and United Arab Emirates Vice President Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
The iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that translates the spirit of openness of cultures. As one of the premier cultural institutions located in the heart of the Saadiyat Cultural District, the art-lovers dream displays the works of historical, cultural and sociological significance from ancient times to the contemporary era. Designed by Pritzker-prize winning architect Jean Nouvel, the Louvre Abu Dhabi encompasses 9,200 sq. m of galleries including the Permanent Gallery and a Temporary Gallery that is enriched by loans from many notable French museums including Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second largest city in the Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi Tour is a full day tour which covers all major landmarks. The main attractions of Abu Dhabi Tour are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the largest Mosque in UAE and eighth-largest Mosque in the world. The other famous attraction is the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace one of the luxurious hotel, Presidential Palace, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Dates Market, Saadiyat Island, Yas Island, and Ferrari World.
- Hotel Pick up
- Abu Dhabi Date Market
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Photo Stop
- Emirates Palace (Drive through)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Yas Island Ferrari World Photo Stop
- Entrance to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Hotel Drop off
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 19:00|