Abu Dhabi Tour
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second-largest city in the Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi tour must be in your itinerary to explore some of the most beautiful and most historical places of the UAE Capital. Abu Dhabi is famous for both ancient heritage and modern development.
Abu Dhabi Tour is a full-day tour that covers all major landmarks. The main attractions of the Abu Dhabi Tour are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the largest Mosque in UAE and eighth-largest Mosque in the world. The other famous attraction is the Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace one of the luxurious hotel, Presidential Palace, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Dates Market, Saadiyat Island, Yas Island, and Ferrari World.
The driver will pick you for Abu Dhabi Tour from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. Abu Dhabi is around 140 Km away from Dubai which takes around 1 hour and 45 minutes or two hours depending on traffic. We pass through one of the largest man-made port in the world known as Jebel Ali port.
In Abu Dhabi our first visit to the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Explore Grand Mosque which is open to both Muslims and Non-Muslims. Please note that half sleeves or shorts are not allowed for women while going inside the Mosque. The design of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque has been inspired by Persian, Mughal, and the Alexandrian Mosque of Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque in Egypt, also the Indo-Islamic mosque architecture, particularly the Badshahi Mosque in Lahore, Pakistan being direct influences. The carpet in the main prayer hall is the world largest carpet made by Iran’s carpet company. After the Grand Mosque, we will be exploring other attraction like Emirates Palace the luxury Hotel, Marina Mall which is the largest mall in Abu Dhabi located near the breakwater on the corniche road. `The heritage village, Presidential palace, Dates Market, beautiful Saadiyat Island, Yas Island Yas Marina, and theme park Ferrari world. During the Abu Dhabi tour don’t forget to capture every moment for a lifetime memory.
Highlights of Abu Dhabi Tour
- Hotel Pick up
- Ferrari World (Stopover)
- Date market (Stopover)
- Drive through Corniche with a Photo stop
- Lunch as per guests choice on courtyard hotel by Marriott (With Additional Charge only)
- Emirates Palace Hotel (Photo stop)
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Hotel Drop off
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- A vaccination card or proof of vaccination is required.
- Vaccinated guests need a PCR test with a maximum validity of 30 days.
- Unvaccinated guests need a PCR test with a maximum validity of 48h.
- PCR tests from outside the UAE are also accepted.
- Children under 16 are exempted.
- The tour starting and ending point is Dubai
- Pickup and drop off can be done in 7, 14, 30, 35 or 50 Seater vehicle depending on number of guests.
- Confirmation subject to availability. Please do check the availability via live chat or Whatsapp before online
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Monday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:30 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:30 - 19:00|