Evening Desert Safari
Dubai won’t be Dubai without the evening desert safari. Evening desert safari is one of the must to do activity in Dubai. It is one of the best ways to enjoy the charm of the Arabian Desert. The tour includes a list of interesting activities that makes your journey full of fun and unforgettable memories. Join us for the desert safari Dubai and create unforgettable memories with your family and friends.
Evening Desert Safari starts in the afternoon with the pickup from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. Pickup can also be done from Sharjah, but subject to availability. Our experience Desert Safari driver will pick you in a 4x4 land cruiser in the afternoon. The beautiful red dune of the Arabian Desert is a bit far from the vibrant city of Dubai. Drive toward the desert will take 30 to 45 minutes. The real fun and thrill of the evening desert safari start once you reached to the red dunes of the Arabian Desert. Thrilling dune bashing in the red dunes will give you a heart-breaking experience. It’s not only thrill but full of fun and enjoyment in the beautiful sandy desert of Dubai. It also includes a photo stop to click some unforgettable moments of the evening desert safari.
After dune bashing, the driver will take you to the desert camp for the remaining activities. The other activities include camel riding for pictures, wearing Arabic costumes for pictures, Arabic welcome, coffee dates, juices, shisha, Tanura dance show, which is known as the famous Egyptian male dance show, international buffet dinner with an option of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. The last and most awaiting activity of the evening desert safari is the belly dance show.
Highlights of the Evening Desert Safari Dubai
- Pickup and drop off through a 4x4 land cruiser
- Experience 06 to 07 hours of evening desert safari
- Dune Bashing by experience safari driver in the red dunes of Arabian Desert
- Sand and Sunset Photography
- Arabic welcome in the desert safari camp
- Arabic Coffee & Dates
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Camel riding for pictures
- Arabic Costumes for pictures
- Shisha in the desert camp (Currently not available)
- BBQ International Buffet dinner
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- Live Tanura Dance show
- Live Belly Dance show (Not Available in Ramadan)
- Fire show
- Washroom Facility for both male and female
- Quad Biking
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Buggy
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional can be booked on request on additional charges.
- Pregnant women, guests with back pain, neck pain, major surgeries and child below 3 years is not recommended to do the dune bashing.
- However, for such guests, we have dinner in the desert option.
- Effective 2nd of November 2017, every infant who will participate for Desert Safari should have Private BABY SEAT (as per DTCM rules),
How to Book
- Book online and Contact us through email, call or WhatsApp for 24/7 support.
|Days||Pickup - Drop off Time|
|Sunday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Monday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Friday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||15:30 - 21:00|