Evening Desert Safari
Dubai won’t be Dubai without the evening desert safari. Evening desert safari is one of the must to do activity in Dubai. It is one of the best ways to enjoy the charm of the Arabian Desert. The tour includes a list of interesting activities that makes your journey full of fun and unforgettable memories. Join us for the desert safari Dubai and create unforgettable memories with your family and friends.
Evening Desert Safari starts in the afternoon with the pickup from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. Pickup can also be done from Sharjah, but subject to availability. Our experience Desert Safari driver will pick you in a 4x4 land cruiser in the afternoon. The beautiful red dune of the Arabian Desert is a bit far from the vibrant city of Dubai. Drive toward the desert will take 30 to 45 minutes. The real fun and thrill of the evening desert safari start once you reached to the red dunes of the Arabian Desert. Thrilling dune bashing in the red dunes will give you a heart-breaking experience. It’s not only thrill but full of fun and enjoyment in the beautiful sandy desert of Dubai. It also includes a photo stop to click some unforgettable moments of the evening desert safari.
After dune bashing, the driver will take you to the desert camp for the remaining activities. The other activities include camel riding for pictures, wearing Arabic costumes for pictures, Arabic welcome, coffee dates, juices, shisha, Tanura dance show, which is known as the famous Egyptian male dance show, international buffet dinner with an option of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. The last and most awaiting activity of the evening desert safari is the belly dance show.
Inclusions of Premium Evening Desert Safari Dubai
- Pick-up from any hotels in Dubai between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm.
- Pickup and drop off by one of our experienced safari guide in a 4x4 land cruiser
- Embark on 06 to 07 hours of evening desert safari tour
- Dune Bashing by an experienced safari guide in the red dunes of the Arabian Desert
- Sand and Sunset Photography
- Arabic welcome in the desert safari camp
- Arabic Coffee & Dates
- Water, Tea, Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Camel riding for pictures
- Arabic Costumes for pictures
- Shisha in the desert camp (Sharing basis in the Corner)
- BBQ International Buffet dinner
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- Unlimited Mineral Water & Soft Drinks
- Live Tanura Dance show
- Live Belly Dance show (Not allowed in Ramadan)
- Fire show
- Washroom Facility for both male and female
- Sand Boarding available (Please inform your safari guide if you want to experience Sand Boarding).
- Quad Biking
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Buggy
- Any other expenses not mentioned above
- Quad Bike & Dune Buggy-optional can be booked on request on additional charges.
- Photography with Falcon
- Pregnant women, guests with back pain, neck pain, major surgeries and child below 3 years is not recommended to do the dune bashing.
- However, for such guests, we have dinner in the desert option.
- Effective 2nd of November 2017, every infant who will participate in Desert Safari should have a Private BABY SEAT (as per DTCM rules)
- Baby seat would be charged as full ticket price as adult.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
- Activity Languages: English
- Departures: Daily
- Availability: Year-round
- Dress Code: Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Duration: Late afternoon until early evening
- Transport: 4-wheel drive Land Cruiser (Both shared & Private basis option)
- Activity: Moderate
- Estimated departure time: 3 PM
- Estimated return time: 9 PM
|Sunday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Monday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Friday||15:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||15:30 - 21:00|
Premium Evening Desert Safari Reviews
Yes, free pick-up will be provided from hotels/residences in Dubai through a 4x4 land cruiser
It is 06 to 07 hours tour
Yes, there will be vegetarian and non-vegetarian food at the camp. You will found ample choice according to your taste.
No, there is no such dress code. But loose and comfortable clothing is preferable.
Yes, there will be a Live Tanura Dance show, a Fire show, and a Live Belly Dance show (Not allowed in Ramadan).
Yes, sand boarding is available (Please inform your safari guide if you want to experience Sand Boarding).
Pregnant women, guests with back pain, neck pain, major surgeries, and children below 3 years are not recommended to do the dune bashing.
Yes, you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
Yes, it will be provided on request.
Yes, please check the availability first from our online support team.
You can WhatsApp, Call, or Web-chat to check the availability
The answer is yes. But not recommended for dune bashing activity.