Dubai City Tour
Dubai is the largest city of the United Arab Emirates, located in the southeast of the Persian Gulf. The City attracted millions of visitor across the globe due to so many tourists’ attractions. Dubai is among the top ten most visited cities in the world. Dubai was just a desert with few single roads and some building in the 19th Century. But now the Dubai is one of the most visited cities in the world due to its rapid development.
Dubai City Tour must be in your itinerary to explore the most beautiful and historical places of the city. Dubai tour show you a glimpse of the most developed and amazing modern architecture, skyscrapers, world tallest building (Burj Khalifa), world most luxury hotels, world’s only 7* hotel (Bur Al Arab), world’s largest shopping malls, lush green private beaches, famous for Gold and spice Souck, Grand Mosques, artificial island (Jumeirah). Explore and see a glimpse of Atlantis, the Palm, and a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
During the Dubai City Tour explore the inner beauty of Dubai with the help of our professional tour guide. Explore the modern heritage as well as the most historical places during the Tour. It’s a half day Dubai Tour. The driver will pick you from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai central area. Dubai City Tour includes many famous landmarks like Visit to Al Bastakiya Neighborhood, Visit to Deira Gold Souk, Visit to Modern Art and Culture Center, Visit to Picture Stop at Jumeirah Beach for Burj Al Arab, Pass by Viewing and narrative by the Professional Tour Guide (English) for Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai Creek, Port Rashid, Etihad Museum, Jumeirah Grand Mosque, Madinat Jumeirah, Royal Palaces, The Palm Island, Atlantis the Palm, Sheikh Zayed Road, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
Highlights of Dubai City Tour
- Pick up from your location in Dubai
- Dubai Museum (Photo Stop)
- Abra Water Taxi Ride
- Jumeirah Mosque (Pass by)
- View of Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop at Jumeirah Beach)
- Jumeirah Beach(Photo Stop)
- The Palm Island (Pass by)
- Atlantis Hotel - Nearby (Photo Stop).
- Mall of Emirates (Pass by).
- Dubai Mall (Pass by)
- Burj Khalifa (Pass by)
- Zabeel Palace (Photo Stop)
- English Speaking Guide
- Drop Back to your location in Dubai
- Sharing basis tour
- Operated on an everyday basis except Friday & Public holidays
- A private city tour can be arranged anytime.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Monday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 14:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 14:00|