Luna Park Coney Island
CAI built the first new amusement park in Coney Island in over 40 years. Luna Park in Coney Island opened on May 29, 2010, and immediately created 247 jobs for the local community, attracted hundreds of thousands of visitors, and brought a world-class amusement destination back to Brooklyn. Take your friends and family for a day they'll never forget at the iconic Coney Island's Luna Park. This historic theme park is home to beloved rides such as the Thunderbolt, the Parachute Jump, and more. If you book this Luna Park Thrill Seeker Pass, you'll be granted unlimited access to the selected 30 rides located at the venue. Bringing kids along? They'll enjoy the mild thrills of the Magic Bikes, the Seaside Swing, or the Brooklyn Barge. If you're searching for a bit more adrenaline, be hauled up into the air on the Coney Tower or fly through the park on the Soarin' Eagle. There's definitely an attraction and activity for all kinds of visitors at Luna Park, Coney Island, so get this convenient and inclusive pass on Klook today for a fun-filled time with the people closest to you!
- Visit New York's iconic Coney Island and drop by Luna Park for exciting rides and fun for the whole family!
- Get unlimited access to up to 30 rides in all of the park's levels, from mild to extreme, with the Thrill Seeker Pass
- Cool down from the hot weather and try out the water rides that can be found in this waterfront theme park
- There's something for every member of the family or your group of friends here at Coney Island's Luna Park
- Unlimited access to 30 rides in the park (except The Coney Island Cyclone Roller Coaster, B&B Carousel, and Ropes Course)
- Meals and drinks
- Midway Games
- Access to Coney Island Cyclone, B&B Carousel, Ropes Course
- Other services not specified