Jebel Jais Zipline Flight – World’s Longest Zipline
Experience the World’s Longest Zipline with a 2.83km span of zipwire, equivalent to 28 soccer pitches. This bucket-list experience will take you for a ride you won’t forget. Starting at the highest point of the UAE (1,680 mts above the sea level) and after flying above the magnificent Jebel Jais mountains in Ras al Khaimah at an average speed of 120kph and with a top speed up to 160 kph, you will land in our top-of-the-line suspended platform. Oh yeah, you will be floating in the air. Trust us! This will be the closest sensation to fly like a falcon. Visit the Jais Flight and experience this rush of adrenaline. We won’t blame you if your heart skips a beat before pushing off!.
- Open Wednesday to Sunday, and all public holidays.
- Timings: 9:30 AM – 4 PM
Key information ahead of your visit:
Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Zipline Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Centre, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions. It is mandatory that you report to the welcome centre 30 minutes before your scheduled activity. If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a ‘’No Show’’ and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
FAQs (Key Facts):
- What’s the Jais Flight?
The World's Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records.
- How many?
2 ziplines, 2 people at any 1 time in 'Superman' (laying belly-down) position.
- How far?
A single span of 2,832 meters.
- How fast?
The average speed of 120kph.
1-hour total time including Preparation etc while the ride takes around 5 minutes in total.
- Breathtaking Launching Platform located at 1,680 meters above sea level.
- Transparent flooring Suspended Platform floating in the middle of the mountain.
Who can participate?
- Weight (kg): Min 40 – 120 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact on your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- In good medical condition
- Not under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment
Do I need to prove my identity?
- It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
What should I wear for my experience?
- You should wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed).
- You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes or completely closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops, reefs, sandals, high heels or loose footwear not allowed).
- If your experience is planned during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
- Make sure you always wear sunblock.
What can I expect On-Site?
- GoPro rental service (additional cost of AED 135 VAT Incl)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Photos & Videos:
- Take home your experience by availing of the photo and video services for an additional fee.
Jais Sky Tour
- For Sky Tour inclusions and details Visit Jais Sky Tour
We understand that plans change and where possible a booking amendment/cancellation shall be accommodated without charge or penalty.
- Individual bookings shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 3 days (72 hours) prior to the activity. You shall be entitled to 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this clause.
- Group bookings of 6 to 15 people shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 7 days prior to the activity. The Customer will be entitled to a 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this subsection.
- Group bookings of 16 or more shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 14 days prior to the activity. The Customer will be entitled to a 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this subsection.
- Following a group price offer, if there is a reduction in group size at any time prior to the activity, the booking will be re-priced accordingly and further charges may apply.