Experience World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records. Cross over the sky and beautiful scenery of the Jebel Jais mountain at speeds over 120kph while experiencing the freedom of flying for almost 3km.
Arrival & Parking :
Your Jebel Jais experience starts with a 30km snaking drive to the top, a scenic experience for all drivers which is easily accessible by cars of all makes and models. Drive to the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking as indicated on your reservation confirmation. Upon arrival, you will see an Information Center, where a host will confirm the details of your reservation and will then take you to the Jebel Jais Adventure Center via a shuttle service. Please print or download the instructions, map, and directions.
You must arrive at the Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking 30 minutes before the time of your experience, as any delays will impact your experience. If you are delayed and miss the shuttle, this will be considered a ‘’No Show’’ and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the Terms and Conditions.
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort? :
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- Please use sunscreen
- If your experience is during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
Photos and Videos:
- Take home your experience by availing of the photo and video services for an additional fee.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost of 135 AED applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
Emirates ID or Passport Validation:
- It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participant Weight (kg) Limit: Min 40 - 130 Max*
- Participant Height (cms)Limit : Min 122cm
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so
- Weather conditions may disrupt your experience
- Open Wednesday to Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
We understand that plans change and where possible a booking amendment/cancellation shall be accommodated without charge or penalty.
- Individual bookings shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 3 days (72 hours) prior to the activity. You shall be entitled to 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this clause.
- Group bookings of 6 to 15 people shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 7 days prior to the activity. The Customer will be entitled to a 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this subsection.
- Group bookings of 16 or more shall be entitled to cancel or make amendments up to 14 days prior to the activity. The Customer will be entitled to a 90% refund (10% administration fees) in the event of a cancellation under this sub-section.
- Following a group price offer, if there is a reduction in group size at any time prior to the activity, the booking will be re-priced accordingly and further charges may apply.