Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was created in tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence, innovation, and performance. It is located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi’s premier leisure destination. The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is close to a variety of outstanding attractions, accommodations, and entertainment venues. Construction of the Park began on 3 November 2007 and it took three years to complete. It required 12,370 tons of steel to create its structure, nearly double of that needed in the Eiffel tower. The Park has the largest space frame structure ever built, and it took 14 months just to clad the 200,000m2 roof.
Each area and attraction in the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brings to life a different part of the Ferrari story, from Cinema Maranello with its film about Enzo Ferrari to Formula Rossa capturing the speed, power, and freedom of an F1™ car. Farah Experiences was determined and passionate to not only showcase the best of the Ferrari brand but to provide people of all ages with the most thrilling theme park experience in the Middle East.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi opened in November 2010. 2,000 VIP guests, including senior government officials and F1™ drivers Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa, attended the opening event in December 2010. Guests were treated to a spectacular show, followed by an opening ceremony by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, and the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
Keep your children captivated with Ferrari fun rides and experiences designed for young ones and families.
Feel the thrill of what it’s like to be a Scuderia Ferrari driver with our fascinating rides and experiences designed for those with an appetite for G-force and velocity.
First Time Fun
Experience the full delights of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi with Ferrari rides and experiences designed to provide a perfect introduction for new guests.
Rides & Shows
Rides designed to thrill. Whether you crave the intense G-force of world-class roller coasters, want to go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator – Ferrari World has endless fun for everyone.
A showcase of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brilliance. Be entertained and amazed by our Ferrari-inspired shows featuring acrobats, optical illusions, gravity-defying stunts and more. Watch the drama unfold and enjoy the elegance, passion, and beauty of the Ferrari brand come to life.
Dine & Shops
Purchase a special Ferrari gift for a family member or friend? Ferrari World unique shopping experiences will entice your eyes with all the latest Ferrari fashion and memorabilia.
Feast yourself happy. Dine-in style at one of Ferrari World five restaurants, and be transported to Ferrari’s Italian homeland with warm hospitality, delicious snacks, and authentic cuisine! Whether you crave a quick bite on the go or a leisurely lunch in an Italian trattoria, there’s a dining experience to delight every taste.
- Standard Tickets without Meal
- Standard Tickets with Meal (Burger Fries & Soft Drinks)
- Yas Island Abu Dhabi - 1 Day - Any 3 Parks (Yas Water World, Ferrari World and Warner Brother)
Pickup and Drop off
- Available on both sharing and private basis
Child Ticket Policy
- There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.3m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.3m ticket pricing. Children below the age of 3 are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests younger than 3.
- Please note that once the tickets purchased and issued from the system that cannot be refunded or change.
- All E-Tickets are non-refundable, please check the height of the kids before purchasing the tickets.
Vaccination requirements update for Abu Dhabi attractions
Please be advised that as of August 20, 2021, all guests of Yas Theme Parks, CLYMB Abu Dhabi and Qasr Al Watan (including Annual Passholders) aged 16 years and above will need to comply with the vaccination status entry requirement.
· Guests will be required to download ‘ALHOSN UAE’ smartphone application and provide proof of a full vaccination status.
· A valid vaccination status is activated 28 days after an individual receives all doses of their vaccine.
· This is following the latest updates from the Abu Dhabi authorities pertaining to entry regulations for public places including our theme parks and attractions.