Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is opened on 25th July 2018. It is one of the largest indoor theme parks located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi will bring together all your favorite Warner Bros. characters and stories under one roof to offer you an enthralling, captivating day out for all the family.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is a fully indoor theme park that includes 29 exhilarating rides, shows, and attractions. Furthermore, Warner Bros. has six truly immersive lands - Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropolis, Cartoon Junction, Bedrock, and Dynamite Gulch - will come together to create an unparalleled fan experience. Expect everyone from Batman to Bugs Bunny, Superman to Scooby-Doo amongst 29 state-of-the-art thrilling rides, a host of interactive family-friendly attractions, and unique live entertainment.
Warner Bros. is located on the famous Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. The theme park is indoor and fully air-conditioned, as is typical of most major theme parks in this region due to the extreme heat in the summer.
Highlights of Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Warner Bros. Plaza
Get ready for the fun as the Warner Bros. Plaza brings so much excitement and fun. The Plaza is an elegant art deco celebration of all things Warner and the Golden Age of Hollywood. The exciting lands center around Warner Bros. Plaza; step through the portals to Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction, Gotham City, or Metropolis and prepare to be transported to these unique, immersive environments.
Bedrock is a perfect place to step back in time as you enter Bedrock, a rocking land full of Stone Age family fun and adventure. Packed with iconic features from the legendary family favorite show, Bedrock gives you the opportunity to get up close and personal with all your favorite characters in the middle of their prehistoric town.
You’ll fit right in at the frantic, chaotic, colorful land that is Dynamite Gulch if you are a bit crazy or slightly on the wacky side. This desert landscape is packed full of exciting escapades, animated antics, and mad mishaps that’ll keep every member of your family on their toes.
Cartoon Junction is a place where you can expect to see everyone from Tom and Jerry to Bugs Bunny and Scooby-Doo, in a land packed full of rides, attractions, and more. Immerse yourself in the characters’ hijinks, mystery, and whirlwind at every turn.
Come and explore the home to the world’s greatest detective, Batman, and a collection of evil, scheming Super-Villains operating in a sinister criminal underworld, the legendary urban landscape of Gotham City - with its brooding, archaic skyline - is full of dramatic moments, heroic exploits and action-packed fun for everyone.
Enter the gleaming urban landscape of the iconic city of Metropolis, silhouetted against the eternal sunset sky; modern, cosmopolitan, safe. Home to reporters Clark Kent and Lois Lane, with the legendary Daily Planet at its center, and of course protected against evil by Clark Kent’s secret alter ego, the one, and only Superman
Pickup and Drop off
- Available on both a private basis and sharing basis.
Child Ticket Policy:
- There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests 3 and younger.
- Please note that once the tickets are purchased and issued from the system that cannot be refunded or change.
- All E-Tickets are non-refundable, please check the height of the kids before purchasing the tickets.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - NEW ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Fully Vaccinated Guests:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status in ALHOSN mobile App.
- If ALHOSN app is not available: a proof of being fully vaccinated along with a negative PCR test result within the last 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated Guests:
- Evidence of ‘Green Pass’ status and proof of vaccine exemption in ALHOSN mobile App
- If ALHOSN app is not available: a negative PCR test result within 48 hours prior to entry.
|Sunday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 19:00|