Dubai Luxury Holidays Package is one of the most suitable options to explore Dubai in six nights and seven days. It’s an all-inclusive package which covers accommodation in 4-star hotels, daily continental breakfast, transfers, and sightseeing within Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Dubai all inclusive Holiday Package includes two-way airport transfers in private car. Furthermore, it also includes half day Dubai City tour, Creek Dinner Cruise, Evening desert safari, full day Abu Dhabi city tour, Burj Khalifa at the top and Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo. Dubai all inclusive Holiday Package is specially customized to fulfill the requirements of all visitors who traveling to Dubai for the first time.
- Accommodation in 04 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfer on Private Basis
- Dubai City Tour on sharing basis
- Creek Dinner Cruise with two-way Sharing basis transfer from Hotel
- Burj Khalifa at the top Tickets with two-way private transfer
- Evening Desert Safari pickup in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour on sharing basis
- Sky View Dubai or View At The Palm or 75 Minutes Love Boat Ride (Speed Boat)
- Visa and flight are not included. Visa+Insurance can be processed for families and couple @USD 99 Per Person
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Any meals or items other than those doesn’t mention in the includes list
- Any transfer of the personal kind
- Any meal coupons or shopping vouchers
- Tourism Dirham to be paid by the guests directly to the hotel
Your Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1
Arrive in Dubai
Meet with our professional local guide at Dubai Airport. Get a hassle-free transfer in a private car from Dubai international airport to your hotel.
- Day 2
Dubai City Tour
Dubai is one of the most beautiful cities in the world with so many tourist attractions. Explore all the major landmarks through our half day Dubai City Tour. The tour starts with early morning pickup from your hotel. Dubai tour is four to five hours tour which covers both the old part and new part of Dubai. It’s a guided tour where the professional tour guide will guide you throughout the tour. Don’t forget to take your camera and capture every moment of the half day city tour.
Creek Dinner Cruise with Transfer
Dhow Cruise Dubai is very famous due to the old style wooden cruises and serving of international buffet dinner in floating restaurants. The creek is the old part of Dubai and this is one of the must to do activity during your visit to Dubai. Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise with background music, international buffet dinner, soft drinks, and live entertainment show. This tour includes complimentary pickup and drops off from your hotel.
- Day 3
Burj Khalifa at the top
Burj Khalifa is the most iconic skyscraper in the world. It is the world tallest building and considers one of the must-visit attraction for tourist. Burj Khalifa is located in Downtown Dubai beside Dubai Mall and fountain. Get into the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa and see Dubai from the top of the world tallest Building. This also includes two-way private transfer
Evening Desert Safari
The real beauty of Dubai is the evening desert safari. One of the must do an activity that you can never get in your home country. From a bumpy ride to a delicious buffet dinner and live entertainments shows all happening in the evening desert safari. Our safari guide will pick you from your hotel in a 4x4 land cruiser.
- Day 4
Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and around one and a half hour away from Dubai. This is the second largest city in the United Arab Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi is famous for many historical places including the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. This attraction also allowed non-Muslims to visit inside and explore this historical Mosque of the region. Please note that proper dress full sleeves and the female should cover while going inside the Mosque. Furthermore, it’s a full day tour exploring the emirates palace, breakwater, marina mall and other historical places with the help of our professional tour guide.
- Day 5
Sky View Dubai or View At The Palm or 75 Minutes Love Boat Ride
Choose One Option from the below
Visit Sky View Dubai or View At The Palm or 75 Minutes Love Boat Ride (Speed Boat)
For day five we give you an open option to visit Visit Sky View Dubai or View At The Palm or 75 Minutes Love Boat Ride (Speed Boat). Once you choose one of the options we will give complimentary tickets. Sky View Dubai location is Address Sky View Emaar Square Area Downtown - Dubai - UAE. The View At The Palm is located on Palm Jumeirah Rd, The Palm Tower, 52ed Floor - Dubai - UAE and Love Boat is Located in Dubai Marina Walk, Near Marina Heights Tower, beside Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant. The Guest has to take the metro, RTA Buses, or taxi because the transportation service is not included for day five.
- Day 6
On Day six you can go around in local metro explore shopping malls and other easily accessible attraction through public transport to know more about Dubai. On this day additional tour and transfer can be arranged on request if required.
- Day 7
Departure from Dubai
Check out from the hotel and our driver will pick you from your hotel in a private vehicle and will drop you at the Dubai international airport.
Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of rooms is subject to availability at the time of booking
- The rate is subject to change and can be changed if didn’t book on time.
- Burj Khalifa ticket is non-refundable
- All sightseeing and transfers on sharing basis
- Quotes may change without prior notice, whenever there is any fluctuation in hotel prices
- Child between 3 to 9 years will be charged as a child and below 3 years is free
- Some hotels in Dubai may charge for an extra bed if there is a child travelling.
- Transfers & Tours will be according to the itinerary provided and flight timings
- The above rate is applicable if the booking is for a minimum of 2 guests
- Supplement charges may apply if the booking request is for new year date.
- Applicable Bank Charges for payment transfer for the Booking
- Further to Dubai Government's Executive Council Resolution No.2 of 2014, effective from the 31st March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. This fee – titled 'Tourism Dirham' - will be collected from the guest at check-out by the hotel establishment and will be charged on a per room per night I.E. AED 20.00 (5*). AED 15.00 (4*), AED 10.00 (3*)
- The above rate is not applicable for the stay within the dates of Events, Exhibition Period & blackout date.
- Advance payment is required to secure the booking.
- Payment can be done through an online payment link or bank transfer at your convenience.