Sky Views Dubai
Sky Views is Dubai’s latest and most innovative destination for leisure experiences and unique thrilling adventures. Located on floors 52 and 53 of the twin Address Sky View Hotel, the Observatory offers an unforgettable experience for residents and visitors alike.
Take a thrilling ride in the panoramic glass elevator to more than 219.5 metres above the ground. Walk the 25-metre glass floor, and enjoy spectacular views of the city’s fabulous skyline and shining coast.
More than just another observation deck, Sky Views Observatory is a thrilling, one-of-a-kind attraction that simply can’t be missed, and the gateway to three adrenaline-pumping activities, each more extreme than the last.
Located near the heart of Downtown Dubai across from Burj Khalifa, Sky Views is a futuristically designed podium connecting the apex of The Address Sky View twin 50-story elliptical dual towers rising from a curvilinear podium (with a total height of 237.45m and 260.85m, respectively).
At 219.5 meters above Dubai, the Sky Views observatory features a stunning 25m-long glass floor at the cantilevered enjoying exceptional views of the Burj Khalifa, the city, visitors can also admire through a panoramic elevator with glass on 3 sides, and the Panorama 52 restaurant.
Sky Views offers unique adrenaline-raising experiences introduced for the first time in the region, including an outdoor glass slide propelling visitors from level 53 at 219.5 m to level 52 at 215.5 m while enclosed in a transparent glass tube.
Another first in the region, the Edge Walk, is a thrilling air-walk experience allowing visitors to step onto the external perimeter in a hands-free walk taking in the sweeping views of Burj Khalifa while defying gravity.
Sky Views can be accessed through The Address Sky View, the latest addition to The Address Hotels & Resorts five-star luxury brand. Adjacent to the Dubai Metro and the public walkway system and situated at the junction near Sheikh Zayed Road and The Dubai Mall, Sky Views is a conveniently accessible landmark. Combining luxury, leisure, and adventure, it is truly one of the city’s most attractive destinations.
Tickets Type and Inclusions:
Sky Views Observatory:
- Access to Address Skyviews Observatory
- One complimentary glass slide per ticket
Edge Walk at Sky Views Observatory:
- Access to Address Sky Views Observatory
- One glass slide experience
- Edge Walk Experience
- Protective Gear
- Thrilling adventures
- Panoramic elevator
- Panorama 52 restaurant.
- Outdoor glass slide from level 53 down to level 52
- Edge Walk – Air walk
Key Things to Know Before You Book:
- It is advised that you arrive 30 minutes earlier than your booked visit time.
- For Edge Walk and Glass Slide, your age must be Between 12 and 65 years. (Minors under 18 years require the consent of their parent/s in person) and weight: 50 to 100 kg, Height: Between 130 – 210 cm.
- Wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts. flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves).
- Observatory General Admission (Adult) – above 12 years.
- Observatory General Admission (Child age 4-12)
- Address Sky View Emaar Square Area Downtown - Dubai
- To get directions open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.