Abu Dhabi Tour With Ferrari world
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second-largest city in the Emirates after Dubai. Abu Dhabi Tour is a full-day tour that covers all major landmarks. The main attractions of the Abu Dhabi Tour are Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque which is the largest Mosque in UAE and eighth-largest Mosque in the world. Enjoy Ferrari World Rides which are designed to thrill. Whether you crave the intense G-force of world-class roller coasters, want to go-kart race with your family or challenge the best lap times in a state-of-the-art simulator – Ferrari World has endless fun for everyone.
The driver will pick you for Abu Dhabi Tour from your hotel or any other accommodation within Dubai. We pass through one of the largest man-made port in the world known as Jebel Ali port. This tour gives you the perfect opportunity to visit some of the major landmarks in Abu Dhabi including the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – a must visit in Abu Dhabi. Each area and attraction in the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi brings to life a different part of the Ferrari story, from Cinema Maranello with its film about Enzo Ferrari to Formula Rossa capturing the speed, power, and freedom of an F1™ car. Farah Experiences was determined and passionate to not only showcase the best of the Ferrari brand but to provide people of all ages with the most thrilling theme park experience in the Middle East.
- Pickup from your hotel.
- Pass through Jebel Ali world largest man Made Port.
- Stop at Ferrari World
- Ferrari World Standard Ticket
- Break for lunch and guest can eat as per their choice (Meal cost not included)
- Entry to Ferrari World and enjoy the rides
- Witness the most noteworthy world largest carpet design by Iranian Artist.
- ‘Grand Mosque or Sheikh Zayed Mosque’ the 8th largest Mosque in the World.
- Apart from Friday, Non-Muslims can visit the Mosque with the proper dress code
- Finally back to Dubai
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Monday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 19:00|