Sharjah Ajman City Tour
In Sharjah, Ajman City tour we cover the major landmark of Sharjah and Ajam! You will visit the King Faisal Mosque, the largest mosque in Sharjah, built by the government of Saudi Arabia as a gift to Sharjah. Then you will visit a popular “Blue Souk” for shopping. From there, we will take you to Ajman to visit the Ajman Museum, housed in an ancient fort also insight into the lifestyle of the local people. On return, we will visit Qanat Al Qasba, a great destination for art, culture, and home to the Eye of the Emirates and Sharjah Cultural Square – which gives additional insight on why Sharjah is called the “Cultural Capital of the Arab World”.
Sharjah is a United Arab Emirates city on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Traditionally more conservative than its southern neighbor, Dubai, Sharjah is widely considered the nation’s cultural capital. Its Heritage Area is on the creek that the city first developed around, with restored homes and museums devoted to Emirati customs. It’s also home to Sharjah Fort, a 19th-century royal residence turned local history museum.
Ajman is the capital of the emirate of Ajman in the United Arab Emirates, located along the Persian Gulf.
Ajman is home to the Ruler’s office, companies, commercial markets, and about 50 international and local retail shops. Banking interests include Emirates National Bank of Dubai, Ajman Bank, Arab Bank PLC, Bank Saderat Iran, and Commercial Bank of Dubai. Ajman is also home to fishing industry & Seafood Importers/Exporters in UAE.
Ajman’s Corniche is a popular evening and weekend destination for families and features a number of fast food outlets, coffee shops, and stalls. It is home to the ‘Outside Inn’, a popular watering hole with expatriates, as well as to a number of hotels, including the Ramada, Ajman Palace, the Kempinski, and the luxurious Ajman Saray.S
Days of operation
- Available on daily basis except for Friday.
- Available on the private basis only.
- Operated on Daily Basis except Friday
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund, except (transfer charges will apply).
- Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance or no show will be 100% charged.
- The refund amount will be credited back to the same card used for booking
- In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the activity/tour may be canceled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the guest. In such cases, the tour/activity can be re-scheduled or a full refund will be processed.
|Sunday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Monday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 16:00|
|Saturday||08:30 - 16:00|