Dubai Canal Cruise
Explore the Dubai water canal which is one of the newest attractions in Dubai. Dubai water canal is an artificial canal unveiled in 2013 and inaugurated in 2016. The Dubai Canal Cruise gives the visitor an opportunity to explore this part of Dubai with the help of dinner Cruises like Creek Dhow Cruise Dubai and Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai. Besides the Dubai water canal, there are a number of luxurious hotels, over 400 restaurants, luxury housing, cycle path and walk away.
Dubai Canal Cruise is surrounded by some beautiful skyscrapers including the world tallest building Burj Khalifa and JW Marriot Marquis Hotel. Furthermore apart from some scintillating view in the surrounding the canal cruise gently floats below the Dubai Canal waterfall bridge. The waterfall comprises many colorful lights that give an amazing view in the evening. Dubai Water Canal is a Three-kilometre long which connects the business bay area to the Persian Gulf through Safa Park and Jumeirah.
This is a two-hour dinner cruise with a live entertainment show. Once the cruise sails forward you will be welcome with Arabic Kawah, and other refreshments like dates, water, tea, coffee, and juices. The Cruise includes international buffet dinner with a sumptuous feast of Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads and delicious sweets from Arabia, along with hot beverages. The international buffet dinner includes both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. On the way enjoy Tanura dance show and water fountain show and some other scantling view with your friends and family members.
The Dubai Canal Cruise tour is highly recommended for those who already experienced the other two locations. It’s highly recommended for couples, friends, family, and groups. For a large group, the cruise can also be reserved on a private basis for the whole group and the whole arrangement can be made as per the requirements of the group.
Highlights of Dubai Canal Cruise Tour
- Pickup and Drop off within Dubai Central Hotels
- Two Hours Cruise in Dubai Water Canal
- Welcome drinks
- Special Lighting
- Pass through Canal Waterfall bridge
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Continental and Arabic traditional dinner on (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Live Tanura Dance Shows
- Background Music
- Pickup time: 19:00-19:30 hours
- Cruise Time: 20:30-2230 Hours
- Drop off time: 23:00-23:30 hours
- Drop off time depends on your location and traffic conditions
Important Things to Know
- Please note that there will be no entertainment and music during the Holy month of Ramadan and other Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic drink is not allowed on the dhow cruise
- The cruise can be booked with pickup or without a pickup
- Pickup and Drop off on sharing basis for Deira, Bur Dubai area and Sheik Zayed Road up to Business Bay area.
- Private basis transfer can be arranged on request from all Dubai Hotels
- A child below 03 years is free of charge.
- The above rate is not applicable for *new year eve cruise*
|Days||Pickup - Drop off Time|
|Sunday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Monday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Thursday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Friday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Saturday||19:30 - 23:00|