Khasab Tour Full Day Dhow Cruise
Full Day Dhow Cruise to Khor Sham with our traditionally decorated Omani wooden dhows in azure water through a majestic fjord (Khor), surrounded by spectacular mountains and serene remote white sand beaches. At the entrance of the fjord, our guests can enjoy dolphin watching. The Dhow will anchor at Telegraph Island and Seebi Island, during the cruise the guests can enjoy swimming and snorkeling in pristine water teeming with friendly colourful fish. We offer soft drinks, fresh fruits, coffee/tea and lunch onboard.
- 06:00 Pick Up from Dubai
- 09:30 Arrival at the Harbour
- 10:00 Departure for Full day cruise to the fjord Khor Sham
- 16:00 Back to Harbour and End of the Trip / Drop off to Dubai
- Two Way Transfer Dubai Khasab Dubai (optional)
- Full-Day Dhow cruise to Khor Sham
- Lunch & Unlimited Refreshments on board
- Soft Drinks, Tea, Coffee & Water
- Swimming, Snorkelling with Equipment
- Life Jackets & Towels
- Marine Life & Dolphin watching the possibility.
- A minimum of two guests is required to book. Please check the availability if you are a single traveler.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants are required to carry their original passport with at least 60 days of validity.
- The excursion operates on a daily basis except for bad weather conditions.
- Rates are subject to change and valid until further notice.
- UAE exit and Oman entry fees (visa expenses) are not included.
- All reservations must be done at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date with written confirmation.
- Minimum 2 persons required to avail the above tour and rates.
- In case of 1 pax, a supplement charge is applicable.
- Classification: Adult: Above 12 yrs. / Child: 5-11 yrs. / Kids: Below 5 yrs.
- In case of cancellation, (24 Hrs.) cost of transportation expense will be charged. In case of no show full rate will charged.
- All the above tours and transportation are on sharing basis. Departing time from Khasab is at 04.00 pm only (Sharing Basis)
- Only the below-mentioned nationalities (UAE or tourist visa) are permitted/allowed to cross the Oman border. Other nationalities required a valid UAE resident visa with managerial/ executive professions.
List of nationalities Eligible for on arrival visa:
Border Crossing Fee & Covid Update:
- Original Covid19 Vaccination Certificate (18yrs and above)
- UAE Resident Visa Holder: UAE Exit Fee AED 35 + Oman Visa Fee OMR 5 (Total amount of AED 85)
- UAE Tourist Visa Holder: UAE Exit Fee AED 35 + Oman Visa Fee OMR 5 (Total amount of AED 85)
- Note: For exit fee, if you book with transfer option then keep the cash and pay to the driver and if you are going by your own car then you have to pay by yourself at UAE and Oman border.