Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai
Take a ride in the evening on Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai. The lavish beauty of Dubai Marina will leave you speechless while having dinner on the Arabic traditional wooden dhow cruise. It is located in the middle of fascinating skyscrapers, five-star hotels the famous Cayan Tower, and much more things to do in the hustle and bustle of Dubai Marina. This is a two-hour dinner cruise and sightseeing in the evening. In addition to that this location is one of the most favorite attractions for visitors due to the availability of multiple activities within touching distance. Furthermore, the lightning skyscrapers give an amazing view in the evening on both sides of the water.
Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai is one of the musts to do activity for tourists. It includes two hours of sightseeing, international buffet dinner with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Experience a ride in the breeze of Dubai Marina and enjoy gentle international and Arabic background music. There will be live entertainment show known as the Tanura Dance show.
In Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai you will be served with a Delicious international open buffet dinner, fresh salad, hot beverages, soft drinks and delicious Arabic sweets. Furthermore, the cruise includes live dance show and background music. The famous landmark that the cruise covers are Cayan Tower, floating in the middle of five-star hotels, private beaches and other famous landmarks like Marina Mall and Marina Yacht Club.
Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai is highly recommended for couples, friends, family and a large group of guest. The Dhow cruise can also be a reserve on the exclusive private basis for a large group of guest. For exclusive basis, booking arrangement can be customized as per the requirement of the whole group.
The highlight of Marina Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Pickup and Drop off from your hotel within Dubai (if booked with sharing/private basis option)
- Two Hour Cruising in Dubai Marina
- Welcome Drinks, Kahwa & Dates
- Mineral Water & Variety of Soft Drinks
- Buffet Dinner
- Variety of Vegetarian & Non-Veg Dishes
- Upper Deck with Open Air Seating
- Lower Deck with Air Conditioned Seating
- English, Arabian & Indian Background Music
- Unlimited Refreshment Drinks Available
- Live Arabic Tanoura Dance Show and Puppet shows
- Pickup time: 19:00-19:30 hours
- Cruise Time: 20:30-2230 Hours
- Drop off time: 23:00-23:30 hours
Important Things to Know
- Please note that there will be no entertainment and music during the Holy month of Ramadan and other Islamic holidays.
- Alcoholic drink is not allowed on the dhow cruise
- The cruise can be booked with pickup or without pickup option
- Pickup and Drop off on a sharing basis
- Private basis transfer can be arranged on request
- Child below 03 years is free of charge.
|Sunday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Monday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Tuesday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Wednesday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Thursday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Friday||19:30 - 23:00|
|Saturday||19:30 - 23:00|