Take one day Musandam Tour and explore the most beautiful landscape, Golden Sands, Hajar Mountain and some cruise ride in the crystal clear water. The Musandam Governorate is a mountainous Omani peninsula projecting into the Strait of Hormuz, separated from the rest of the country by the United Arab Emirates. Its jagged coastline features fjord-like inlets called khors, and its waters are home to dolphins and other marine life. The most popular activity in the peninsula is Dhow cruises.
Explore the beautiful Musandam Peninsula which is one of the delicate wonders of nature. Your Musandam tour is full of different leisure activities. Enjoy a scenic drive through narrow roads and the majestic Hajar Mountains. The full one day Musandam tour starts from Dubai early in the morning. The driver will pick you from your hotel. It will be around 2 hour’s road trip from Dubai till Dibba Harbour. The sea trip starts from Dibba Harbour and it would take you through the beautiful scenic sea surrounded by mountains. The sea trip will be on a traditional wooden dhow cruise. This one hour cruise starts sailing from Dibba Harbour. Board on to this `beautifully decorated traditional dhow cruise and relax on the comfortable Bedouin style pillows.
Furthermore, the onboard crew will pamper you with their professional service and hospitality. Enjoy the Arabic Coffee and admire the natural beauty of the crystal clear water and mountains on each side of the water. After the one hour cruise, you will get into some sporting activity is a pure joy with the serenity of sea and silence around you.
Experience activities like Swimming, snorkeling, banana boat ride and hand-line, fishing. The Cruise also includes the buffet lunch, Arabic coffee, tea, juice & fresh fruits. Recharge your energy and enjoy each and every moment of Musandam Tour.
Highlights of Musandam Tour
Duration for cruising: 10:30 am to - 4:30 pm
Board the wooden dhow (Upper deck and lower deck)/Speed Boat & sail through the beautiful fjords of Musandam. Pass by the Haffa Beach & Haffa Village where you can enjoy a relaxing swim and enjoy basic snorkeling. Later, a delicious Buffet Lunch will be served on board. Cruise by fisherman villages, the village of Zeke, Lime stone area, White caves, cutting rocks and other beautiful bays of Musandam.
- 07.00 Am: Pickup Locations in Dubai
- 09.30 Am: Border Formalities by our team
- 10.00 Am: Report at Dhow Boarding Point
- 10.15 Am: Welcome Drink & Briefing of the Program
- 10.30 Am : Dhow Cruise Commences
- After a cruise of nearly 1 hour the Dhow will be Anchored
- The guest can enjoy Snorkeling, Swimming, Kayaking, Banana Boat Ride, Visit to Beach
- 01.00 Pm : Lunch at Dhow (Lunch menu given below)
- 02.00 Pm : Dhow Cruise for 01 Hour
- 03.00 Pm : Visit to Cave
- 04.00 Pm : Fishing
- 05.00 Pm : Drop off at Dhow boarding Point
- 05.05 Pm : Evening Tea & Light Snack
- 05.15 Pm : Departure transfer to Dubai.
- 08.00 Pm : Drop off in Dubai
- (Offer Price with pickup from Spinneys Burjuman,Dubai Grand Hotel,Al Ousais and Deira City center)
- Resident visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence Please forward us the passport copies of resident and tourist guests of U.A.E. the latest by 3 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Pass to cross the border. Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders requires Original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam.
- Resident Visa Holders should send us the following as email attachment (Clear Color copies as scanned attachment)
- Passport Copy Front Page
- All participants must carry a Vaccination certificate and 14 Days valid PCR printout from the report time.
- All our tours & excursion are on sharing basis or private basis with or without transportation from the UAE.
- Participants need to carry their original passport with a minimum of 3 months validity.
|Sunday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Monday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Tuesday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Wednesday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Friday||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday||07:00 - 19:00|