Wild Wadi Water Park Dubai Jumeirah
The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Situated in the area of Jumeirah, next to the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the water park is operated by Jumeirah International, a Dubai-based hotelier.
Wild Wadi has a heated/cooled wave pool, multiple water slides and two artificial surfing machines. In addition, the park had the largest water slide outside of North America, but it has since been removed to make space for two other rides. Another feature of the park is an 18 m (59 ft) waterfall that goes off every ten minutes. The water park also has two gift shops, three restaurants, and two snack stands.
It was featured in The Amazing Race 5 and The Amazing Race Asia 1, in which teams had to slide down a 21 m (69 ft) drop. It was later featured in The Amazing Race Australia 2, but instead, the teams had to ride the Surf Machine and use boogie boards to surf their way to the end where they got their next clue.
Wild Wadi Rides
Relax and enjoy meter high waves of Flood River and long, lazy river of Juha's Journey. The little ones will love the kids’ activities at Wild Wadi which include racing slides and water guns!
But for those thrill seekers amongst you, check out the adrenaline-fuelled rides at Wild Wadi Water Park including the incredible Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj!
Last but by no means least, our Wipe-out and Riptide Flow riders offer the ultimate surfing experience. One of the only four such rides in the world, the Wipe-out Flow rider is a blast.
Devised by the maverick American lawyer and surf fanatic Thomas Lochtefeld, the Wipe-out works by shooting out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, producing a realistic wave effect ideal for body-boarding and knee-boarding (or stand-up flow boarding during private events).
Guests are welcome to use their Go-Pro cameras on the rides except on Jumeirah Sceirah. Go Pro cameras can be used only if the straps are attached to the camera.
Changing Rooms: Wild Wadi has separate changing rooms for men and women with lockers of various sizes. Changing rooms are cleaned frequently and include plenty of shower stalls. Lockers are locked and opened by using the guest wristband issued to each guest.
Wrist Bands: Guests have the option to deposit money towards their magnetic guest wristbands which eliminates the need to carry wallets and purses throughout the park when buying food and beverage. Any unused funds on the wristband can be refunded back to the guest.
Wadi Cabanas: Wild Wadi has six cabanas which can be booked for an additional fee. Each cabana can accommodate up to 8 guests and includes guaranteed private seating, four sun loungers under a tent, complimentary towels and a VIP Fast Pass for quick access to White Water Wadi.
Food and Beverage: Wild Wadi's two main restaurants include Julshan's Burgers and Dogs and Juha's Family Kitchen. Both serve burgers, shawarmas, fried chicken, salads, and sandwiches. Other restaurants include Ali's BBQ, Riptide Pizza, Leila's Fruits and Snacks and Shahbandar's Cafe
Several rides are unsuitable for guests with disabilities, pregnant guests, guests with heart or back conditions. All rides have information boards at the entrance to rides containing the ride rules and who can and can’t the ride due to its nature.
For your own health and safety, appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times when using the park's attractions and if wearing inappropriate attire, you might be asked to change or leave the premises. If you wish to buy bathing suits, we have a selection of swimwear and casual clothes in our retail outlets it is a condition of entry to the park.
Inappropriate swimwear includes and is not limited to:
- Transparent bathing suits
- Street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted.
- Shorts with protruding designs or accessories on the back e.g. rivets, wetsuits
- Long necklaces and chains
- A swimsuit should be free of metal; buttons, zippers, buckles or snaps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and our slides
- Any clothing or accessory deemed as potentially damaging to the slides
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shops
Guests visiting the park not swimming/playing
- Clothing shall not indecently expose parts of the body, be transparent, or display obscene or offensive pictures and slogans.
- Management reserves the right to determine whether or not swimwear is appropriate
- Wearing spectacles (sunglasses, eyeglasses, etc.) while riding any of the rides are not allowed, for safety purposes. However, if you need to keep them with you, then you can purchase lanyards from our retail stores!
- For the convenience of female Muslim guests, Wild Wadi provides Muslim swimwear for sale in Wild Wadi retail outlets. Please note that Burkini (Muslim swimwear that includes a headscarf/hijab) is allowed on the rides.
- 1 May - 14 May
- 10:00 to 19:00
- Ramadan: 06 May - 04 June
- 10:00 to 19:00
Timings are subject to change from time to time as per the weather
|Sunday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 18:00|