Aventura Park Dubai
Get 3 hours of unlimited exhilaration and fun with our Adventure Park admission tickets. Escape the ordinary on Aventura’s circuits, based on height and age, as many times as you want, (height above 1.4 metres) consider as an adult and (height below 1.4 metres) child.
The facility boasts an Adventure Park with 5 circuits of over 80 obstacles and zip lines; a Team Building Park, adjacent to the Adventure Park, is ideal for working with teams and leaders on programs based on customer requirements; and a Nature Trail showcasing the flora and fauna of the UAE, set in a beautiful Ghaf tree forest in the heart of Dubai.
The General Admission gives access to all circuits at the park, except the Leap of faith. Experience an adventure in the trees, glide down ziplines, cross high rope obstacles, and leap off Tarzan Swings at Aventura Parks. All this whilst enjoying breath-taking scenery.
COVID-19 prevention measures
We follow the below rules to make your visit safe based on the Government’s health, hygiene and social distancing regulations.
- MANDATORY temperature monitoring for each staff and visitor to enter the park
- All staff and guests must wear masks at all times.
- 2 meters of social distancing is observed, including when using each station.
- Sanitizers are provided for everyone before, during and after using the equipment.
Duration 3 hours
- Offered in languages English, French, Spanish, Arabic
- Three hours of unlimited thrill exploring over 85 obstacles in the Park.
- Breath-taking scenery over the Ghaf trees of Mushrif Park
- Entry/Admission - Aventura Parks
- Access to over 85 climbing, tree-surfing, zip-lining, rope-crossing challenges spread over 5 different levels, off the ground and between the trees.
- Safety briefing and harness fitting
What's not included?
- Food and drinks
- Gate entrance fee to Mushrif Park
- Leap of faith, catwalk, Himalaya, or Jacobs ladder experiences
- Entrance fee for non-participants (can be purchased for an extra 10 DHS)
- Monday to Friday – 2 pm until 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 10 am until 9 pm
- Tuesday – Park is Closed
- July, August & September: Open Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sunday 5pm-midnight
- Group size of 10+ (Advance bookings required if group bookings are required during the week)