Chillout Ice Lounge Dubai
Chill Out, a Sharaf Group venture is the ﬁrst ice lounge in the Middle East and has been in operation since June 2007. Located inside Times Square Center Chillout Ice Lounge offers a unique and unparalleled experience both for residents and visitors in Dubai and has become one of the deﬁnitive landmarks in the
region. It is a place which is spellbinding with its ice sculptures, seating arrangement, illuminated interiors, all at a temperature of minus six degrees.
Chill Out has a lobby and a lounge area that are separated by the buffer zone. Once in the lobby, visitors are given thermal gear to keep themselves warm. It comprises of a hooded parka (a heavy jacket), disposable woolen gloves & a pair of shoes if required. Visitors are advised to spend a few minutes in the buffer zone to get acclimatized. The temperature in the buffer zone is set at 5 degrees Celsius which gives the body time to adjust to the low temperature in the dining area.
Chillout combines the novelty of subzero temperatures with unique interior design. It is a technological innovation in refrigeration, lighting, and architecture. From an architectural point of view, Chillout is an interesting combination of ice, glass & steel. The diffused lighting changes its colors at certain intervals and it ﬁlters through crystal clear blocks of ice, ﬁlling them with low-lux hues of varying patterns, making the moment freeze in its ambiance. All these elements have been intelligently composed to create one of the best ice lounges in the world which give you a reason to get closer.
Cuisine & Menu
The lounge serves hot soups, barbecues, sandwiches, juices, hot chocolates, cappuccino, tea, apart from a variety of deserts & mocktails making it the ﬁrst of its kind in the world to serve hot food & beverage. Each visitor receives a complimentary welcome drink when they enter Chillout. Although tea and coffee are available, we recommend our signature hot chocolate; just like you find in the Alps.
- Admission to the Chillout Ice Lounge
- Use of thermal clothing
- Welcome drink (Hot chocolate or Tea)
- During the holy month of Ramadan, our operation timings are between 6:30 p.m. and 11 p.m.
- 10 AM to 10 PM Everyday
- Timings are subject to change and on the sole discretion of the management
- Age 05 to 12 will be considered as a child
- Age 12 and above will be considered as adult
- Age 04 and below are free of charge
- Tickets are non-refundable
Location and how to reach Chillout Ice Lounge Dubai
- Times Square Center – Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai
- Take the Red Line Metro and get down at First Abu Dhabi Bank Metro Station
- Walk toward the First Abu Dhabi Bank Metro Landside and from there take the RTA Bus (Public Transport) and get down at Al Quoz Nabooda Cars 1 and from there it is around 7 minutes walk
- Alternatively, you can take a Taxi or book the private transfer option from our website to get a hassle-free transfer from your hotel