Dubai Ice Rink (التزلج على الجليد فى حلبة دبي مول)
Dubai Ice Rink is one of the key leisure attractions at The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination. Located on the ground floor of the mall next to The Souk, the Olympic-size Dubai Ice Rink has become a social hotspot, appealing to the entire spectrum of the society, both to young and old alike.
Dubai Ice Rink has enhanced its range of facilities to define its credentials as the must-visit leisure destination in the city. The make-over of the popular attraction at The Dubai Mall has established it as a vibrant party- and dance-floor and a lively venue for youthful events.
Assuring unlimited fun for skating enthusiasts and for visitors, the newly refurbished Dubai Ice Rink is now more dynamic and trendy, and a venue of choice for fun events and get-togethers. It also offers several unmatched features for youth including the recently introduced Dubai Ice Rink Skating Academy (DIRSA). Offering a full programme of coaching from basic learn to skate to advanced figure skating,
Dubai Ice Rink employs the latest technology to create, and maintain the ice consistency and quality to the highest standards.
Over 2,000 pairs of skates have been imported from a leading manufacturer in Italy to fit children and adults of all ages and sizes. Ice Marshals are at hand at all times during public skating hours to ensure customer safety, and the Zamboni - a special ice resurfacing machine - is deployed across the rink every couple of hours to ensure top quality ice at all times.
In addition to skating sessions and training programmes, Dubai Ice Rink has enhanced its lifestyle appeal with cool D.J. nights to add to the joy for youngsters and young at heart. The coolest events venue in the city, Dubai Ice Rink also serves as an ideal setting for celebratory events or friendly get-togethers.
A selection of cafés offers a leisurely and relaxing experience for the entire family. Dubai Ice Rink hosts unique offerings such as entertaining shows on ice in addition to being a venue of choice for the big-screen telecast of popular sporting events.
Dubai Ice Rink has hosted a variety of events and activities including the telecast of the FIFA World Cup matches. It serves as the venue for the Dubai tournaments of the Emirates Hockey League Cup and also hosts Broomball games for Corporate team building.
- Dubai Ice Rink Tickets
Opening Hours :
- Monday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- Tuesday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- Wednesday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- Thursday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- Friday - 11:45 AM to 02:00 AM
- Saturday - 11:45 AM to 02:00 AM
- Sunday - 12:00 PM to 02:00 AM
- Please Click here to see the schedule
Things to Remember
- Please carry a Hard Copy of the E-Ticket for entry at the Dubai Ice Rink.
- Children need to be 120 cm and above in height to use Icebykes or eBykes.
- Lockers are available for customers skating on that session with extra charges.
- Safety helmets for children under 1 meter are free of charge.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests are required to wear comfortable warm clothing, thick socks, and gloves. To use IceBykes or eBykes, you need to wear tight pants and fully enclosed sports shoes; no long or hanging closing is allowed.
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with additional charges.
- Location Address - Dubai Ice Rink - Ground Level, The Dubai Mall - Dubai