Motiongate Dubai Parks and Resorts (DPR)
Best-in-branded entertainment from three of the largest and most successful motion picture studios in Hollywood – DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures and Lionsgate – complete your visit to a world of innovation and creative storytelling by visiting MOTIONGATE Dubai theme park.
Experience an amazing journey to the world of film
Your journey starts when you step foot in Studio Central at MOTIONGATE Dubai. Get transported into the Golden Age of Hollywood at the real-life movie sets of New York City. Go behind the scenes and discover the illusion of filmmaking, theatrical opening shows and the characteristic executive offices of a working movie studio.
The adventurous world of Columbia Pictures
Hang on tight as you embark on a high-speed chase, Green Hornet style. Join the Ghostbusters in a paranormal battle to save New York City. Or take on the Lycans with vampire warrior Selene in the supernatural universe of Underworld. Experience an action-packed land with 7 attractions, including a family water ride, coasters and interactive shows where ghosts roam, zombies rule and meatballs fall from the sky.
Venture into the fantasy world of Smurfs
Welcome to the magical world of the Smurfs. Where fairytale mushroom-top houses capture imaginations and a colony of friendly blue Smurfs await at every corner. The village of the internationally beloved Smurfs offers 5 immersive attractions including interactive play zones, exciting family rides and a charming theatre show for all generations to enjoy.
Experience the magic of Dreamworks!
Have you ever wanted to soar through the skies with Toothless? What about joining the Furious Five on an epic martial arts escapade?
You can, at this movie theme park! Explore four unique lands based on the blockbuster classics Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, Madagascar, and Shrek – all entirely indoors!
Play the hero and save the day with 12 mind-blowing attractions. Experience roller coasters, thrilling family rides, multimedia theatre shows and interactive play zones that you’ll never forget.
Seek the thrill and action at LIONSGATE films
With exhilarating attractions, trendy merchandise, and high-energy live entertainment, LIONSGATE brings to life the fast-paced, action-fuelled THE WORLD OF THE HUNGER GAMES and the awe-inspiring dance spectacular STEP UP DUBAI, ALL IN!, based on the latest installments of the Step Up franchise.
- MOTIONGATE -1 DAY TICKET Give you Full-Day Access to Motiongate.
- One Day Two Park Give you the option to Enter Any Two Park.
- Motiongate + Bollywood Park Combo with Meal in Bollywood - Menu - Valid till 31 March 2023
- Show your E-Tickets via Mobile or Printed Voucher
Motiongate + Bollywood Park Combo With Meal In Bollywood
- Valid till 31 March 2023
- Terms and Conditions for Motiongate + Bollywood Park Combo With Meal In Bollywood
- Both the parks – Bollywood Parks and Motiongate need to be accessed on the same day.
- The meal is available only in Bollywood Parks.
- Meal voucher to be collected from the ticketing counter of Bollywood Parks by showing the ticket
- Meal voucher to be redeemed at any of the restaurants in Bollywood Parks
- The offer is strictly non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Children age (3–10) require the ticket.
- Children under the age of 3 enter for free, valid ID proof is needed.
- Valid for Both Visitors and Residents.
- Motiongate reserves the right to alter the opening and closing time, remove or cancel any part of the experience for any reason including but not limited to health and safety, operational issues, maintenance, special events, and private functions
- Sunday to Thursday 12 PM to 8 PM
- Friday & Saturday 12 PM to 9 PM
- Note: Timings are subject to change
- Motiongate is located in Dubai Parks and Resorts on Sheikh Zayed Road, Opposite Palm Jebel Ali
- To get direction open location in Google Map
How to Get There:
- By your own car or Taxi
- You can also book our optional Private Two way Transfer at an additional cost.
- The optional Private Two-way Transfer arrangement is only possible if your visiting time is after 12 or 24 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date.