Taronga Zoo Sydney
Taronga Zoo is a unique wildlife habitat for exotic animals from around the world, located 12 minutes away from Sydney by ferry, and perched over the iconic Harbour. See over 4,000 animals and listen to more than 20 keeper talks a day. You will also learn about the zoo's efforts to conserve wildlife, and its place as home for rehabilitated endangered species. Walk through nine different trails including Australian Walkabout, Kid's Trail, Reptile World, African Safari, Big Cats Trail, and more.
At Taronga Conservation Society Australia, believe that wildlife and people can share this planet. We believe that all of us have a responsibility to protect the world’s precious wildlife, not just in our lifetimes, but for the generations of the future.
Taronga has a deep commitment to conservation science. In Australia and internationally, we work with universities, governments and conservation partners to respond to challenges impacting wildlife and people. We also have a proud tradition of delivering conservation education programs that increase knowledge and awareness and inspire students to become global leaders in conservation. Taronga receives support from the NSW Government and the Taronga Foundation. Established in 2000, the Taronga Foundation raises funds for conservation, education programs and wildlife in our care.
- Get up-close with koalas, giraffes, reptiles, owls, and the critically endangered Sumatran Tiger in the Tiger Trek
- See the large variety of endangered animals and watch a variety of shows and keeper talks
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the zoo through the Sky Safari cable car two-way ride
- Taronga Zoo - Admission
- Guest is required to check in using the "Service NSW" QR code. Please show this, along with your tickets, at the entry gate/check-in desk.
- Taronga is open every day of the year.
- The Sky Safari cable car is open from 10:00am to 3:00pm daily.
- All children up to the age of 14 traveling on the Sky Safari must be accompanied by an adult.
- Taronga Zoo Sydney reserves the right to close the Sky Safari in any situation that it deems necessary.
Conditions of Entry:
- Guest is not permitted to bring into the Zoo any animal, animal costume, ball, balloon, bicycle, scooter, skateboard, rollerblades, or similar apparatus; alcohol or illegal substance.
- Guest is not permitted to conduct any commercial activity on Zoo grounds including the use of any media equipment.
- Taronga has the authority to close Taronga Zoo Sydney or any part thereof, including any animal exhibit (animals off display) or show, at any time for reasons of adverse weather, equipment failure, maintenance, and construction, or in the interests of safety and will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a guest as the result of such closure.
- There will be no refunds or rain checks due to inclement weather or animals resting or sleeping.
- Children aged 0-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Child age 4-15 years are chargeable
- 09:30 am — 04:30 pm
- Note: Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- Bradleys Head Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
- To get direction Open location in Google Map
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be canceled under any circumstances.
- Tickets must be used as per the booking date and time.