Hero OdySEA Dubai Sunset Tour
We always strive to bring new unique experiences for our clients. It’s the first kind of boat tour which gives you the opportunity to become a captain of your own boat and have a thrilling and adventurous ride along Dubai’s iconic Coastline.
For Hero OdySea ride boat license is not required and each self-drive boat tour is led by a professional Guide on a 90-minute adventure. Our Guides will share stories about Dubai famous landmark at each stop. The 12 ft inflatable HERO boats are safe and easy to drive making them a perfect fun-filled family activity in Dubai.
Captain your own boat on 60 minutes guided adventure once the sun sets over the Arabian Gulf. Discover and explore the glamourous Burj Al Arab, photo opportunity of the chic kite beach and explore the iconic coastline as well. Reach speeds up to 50km/h as you explore the incredible artificial archipelago of various small islands constructed in the rough shape of a world map known as The World Islands. Enjoy a spectacular sunset view over the water before returning to the marina for freshly grilled Arabian prawns and sparkling date juice.
Highlights of Hero Odysea Dubai Sunset Tour
- No boat license is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Tour lasts 60 minutes on the water (90 minutes total)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- 1-time slot is available daily at sunset.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.
- 90 minutes total, 60 minutes on the water
- Fishing Harbour 2 in Umm Suqeim
TIME: VARIES ACCORDING TO SUNSET