Dubai Frame is one of the latest additions to the tourist attractions. Dubai is keeping innovating and introducing new tourist attractions. The Frame is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park, Dubai. It has been described The Guardian newspaper as “the biggest picture frame on the planet.
The design was selected as the winner of the 2009 ThyssenKrupp Elevator International Award from 926 proposals. Participants from all over the world were invited to submit an emblem that would promote “the new face for Dubai”.
The highlight of the Dubai Frame
- The frame is designed by the award-winning architect Fernando Donis
- The frame is 150 meters high and 93 meters wide.
- In the ground floor of the Dubai frame, there is a museum which showcases that how Dubai transforms into a metropolis city of the world.
- It is designed in such a way that the exterior gives the color of Expo 2020.
- Both towers of the frame are connected to each other by a 100-square-meter bridge, which has a 25-square-meter glass panel in the middle offering a great 360-degree view.
- The project cost more than Dhs 150 million
- It is located in one of the prime locations which give you the opportunity to see both Old and New Dubai. It can be easily accessed through metro or taxi. The nearest metro station is Al Jafaliya and ADCB metro station.
- You will receive e-tickets via-email