Dinner in the Sky Dubai
Are you looking for dining in one of the most unusual restaurants in the world? If your answer is yes then book now your dining in the Sky in Dubai. Selected by Forbes in its list of the 10 most unusual restaurants in the world, Dinner in the Sky is one of the most unique dining experiences one can have. Located in Sky Dive Dubai, a table is suspended by a crane 50 meters high in the sky of Dubai, while you indulge in unique scenery and luxurious dining.
The best thing about Dinner in the Sky is that it gives you wide range of option to choose from, though the name of the restaurant is Dinner in the Sky, it doesn't mean that you can only enjoy dinner. You can enjoy a one of a kind lunch or dinner experience while gazing on the Dubai Skyline 50 meters high. An Afternoon Tea Break has never been so thrilling. Rise above the rush hour and indulge yourself now. Birthdays, proposals, or anniversaries, we are happy to accommodate to all. Make your special day an unforgettable experience by having a Dinner in the Sky.
- Dining in the Sky
- Afternoon Tea in the Sky
- Lunch in the Sky
- Dinner in the Sky
- Experience the unique 90-minute Dining in the sky
- Weekdays (Sunday to Thursday)
- Session 1: Lunch 1 (2:00 PM - 3:30 PM)
- Session 2: Lunch 2 ( 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM )
- Session 3: Afternoon Tea break ( 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM )
- Session 4: Dinner 1 ( 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM )
- Session 5: Dinner 2 ( 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM )
- Session 6: Dinner 3 ( 9:30 PM - 11:00 PM )
Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation subject to availability
- Before booking please check the availability
- Booking is non-refundable
- You have to be at least 14 years old and above to be able to take part in the Dinner in the Sky UAE experience.
- A person under 14 may participate if accompanied by an adult or at least 110cm tall.
- You are advised to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time as designated by your seat confirmation.
- If there is a delay on your arrival and the platform has already been lifted, the Organizer will not lower the platform for you and your seat will be canceled automatically, with no refund will be given.
- You are advised to dress accordingly to the weather. Please be advised that at a 50-meter height the wind can be stronger and the temperature can be lower than usual. Once the platform has already been lifted, the organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
- The Organizer cannot guarantee that participating chefs and restaurants will prepare dishes without common allergens, such as nuts, dairy, gluten, etc. You are advised to go through the menu on our website before purchasing a seat. You shall be responsible for your own health and safety and shall observe any and all precautions regarding your medical condition inter alia diabetes, food allergies, etc
- All guests can change the date and session of an existing booking depending on the availability 24 hours prior the start of the session for one change only. After that, the system will not allow for any changes and failing to show up on time will lead to loose the seats with no refund or compensation.